Q: Q: Tire Pressure

car signal on the dashboard did not appear when my rear tire was running flat

3. Q: Tire Pressure

Q: P0301 and P0411 codes on vw Passat 2003 1.8lt turbo

Fault code P0301 is a misfire on cylinder # 1 and P0411 is a fault for Incorrect Secondary Air Injection. Trouble code P0301 is most likely due to a faulty ignition coil. To verify before purchasing one, try swapping say...

Q: So yesterday I drove my car about 100 miles. The Malfunction light was on and today I went to go and try to open my 2015 Nissan Al

Hi Cynthia. Thanks for contacting us today. It's quite possible that your alternator or other battery charging system component may be the root issue of this problem. If your car has no power, the battery was likely drained and unable...

Q: Why might the Low Tire Pressure light come on in the dash?

Your car’s tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is designed to alert you when a tire’s pressure drops below a specific threshold. However, it might not mean that you have a flat. Here are a few things you need to know...