Q: Q: Tire Pressure

car signal on the dashboard did not appear when my rear tire was running flat

3. Q: Tire Pressure

Q: Car won’t shift out of park

You will need to make sure you put all the fuses back in the correct places since the fuse will power the shift interlock. Fuses number 2 and 14 control the shift interlock. Make sure fuses are in place and...

Q: I think I accidentally put diesel fuel in my 2015 Nissan Altima.

Hi there. Yes, it is possible to put diesel into any vehicle as not all nozzles are differentiated. If this has happened, it's not all bad, but not all good. The bad news is that all the fuel will need...

Q: 2009 vw tiguan p12a2,p0341- camshaft P.S p0343, p0300-misfire,p0016-crankshaft P.S, p0299,p2293,p011,car start but does't have

The codes implicate engine timing (valve versus crankshaft position), but also fuel supply. Either fault could account for the loss of power and misfiring. If you request an engine loss of power diagnostic the mechanic will find the cause. Apart...