Q: Car shakes and turned off

My car today just started to shake i accelerate and it takes a while before it takes off and then today when i stopped my car just turned off. I had to turn it off and back on and in the morning when i turn it on it started to shake. And also my cars oil light is on and i recently changed it and its full. Can you please Help me! :(

Hi there:

Most of the time, this issue is caused by fuel or ignition system components that have faulty electrical connections, are damaged or are dirty or clogged with debris, such as the EGR valve, fuel injectors or the throttle body / air cleaner. In order to correctly identify the right component or multiple parts that are causing this to occur, you’ll have to contact a professional mechanic to complete a car is stalling inspection; so they can pinpoint what’s causing the problem and recommend the right repairs be completed.