Q: I have 2007 Infinity G35 6-speed. I can go threw all the gears and shift them in an out without the clutch pushed in

It almost acts like the linkage is off but it's not

A: Hi there. Check to see if the clutch is eng...

Hi there. Check to see if the clutch is engaged at all times. Check the slave cylinder to see if it is fully engaged and not releasing. Look for the return spring on the fork or on the slave cylinder. If you can drive the vehicle and not have to use the clutch as you shift gears, then the synchronizers are worn or you have the right timing for gear floating, meaning you can shift without the use of the clutch. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from Your Mechanic, that can assist with a diagnosis of your clutch problem.