Where is the evap canister and vent valve located on a 20...

Q: Where is the evap canister and vent valve located on a 2014 impala?

asked by on September 20, 2017

I have a check engine light, code given is P0442 small evap leak, I've change the evap purge solenoid and the gas cap. Dealer diagnosed it as the evap vent valve being stuck open. Where is the evap canister and vent valve located on a 2014 Impala? How big of a job is it?

This part is likely located on the engine near the intake manifold. It should have a plastic vacuum line or two attached to it. Some vehicles put this part near the gas tank as well.