Q: Have had altanator checked . A new battery put in 2 months ago . Was struggling to turn on after a couple days after new battery w

Car struggled to turn on . Had battery replaced. Still struggling to turn on . Have had altanator and battery tested . I have to jump start car every time to start . Takes 2 seconds to jump start .

It is possible that the battery is not being properly recharged by the car’s alternator, there is a parasitic load that is draining the battery while the car is off, or there is a deficiency in the starter motor or starter motor circuit that causes very high current draw when you try to start the car. To get the cause pinpointed, the recommended service to request is a hard starting diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved for you, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Have had altanator checked . A new battery put in 2 months ago . Was struggling to turn on after a couple days after new battery w