Q: Car overheats

My car is overheating. There also may be something wrong with the heater core.

The heater core in Toyota Camry is located inside your dashboard. You can feel the floor underneath the dashboard for wetness. If you feel wetness or you smell a sweet smell then it is likely that your heater core is leaking.

If you suspect a problem with your heater core, because it was indicated that the heater is also not working, that would be a symptom of the car overheating. Coolant needs to flow through the heater core in order to heat the air being pushed out of the vents. If your car is overheating due to a coolant leak in the engine bay, this can prevent coolant from reaching the heater core.

I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come by and inspect your Toyota Camry. They will be able to determine exactly why your Camry is overheating and assist you with making the repairs necessary to keep your Toyota running at the temperature it should.

3. Car overheats