Q: Q: Car overheats

My car is overheating. There also may be something wrong with the heater core.

3. Q: Car overheats

Q: Code P0011

Trouble code P0011 points to an issue in the engines variable valve timing system. The solenoid responsible for altering the valve adjustment may have become dirty or failed and is stuck in a position better suited for a warm engine....

Q: Is there any simple way to diagnose why my AC won't blow cold?

Hello. I will help you with this issue. If the a/c compressor is NOT running (and thus NOT creating suction in the refrigerant piping on the low side) and you apply a gauge to measure system pressure on the low...

Q: Indicator light on.

This is a Master Warning Light meaning to check your Multi-Information Display for a warning message. Once the warning message is corrected then the light should turn off. If for whatever reason you are unable to correct the cause of...