Q: Q: Car overheating

My car is overheating, The waterpump was replaced in December 2014.

3. Q: Car overheating

Q: Why do my power windows not work? 2005 Buick Century

Hello. There are several things that can cause this. It can be caused by a bad ground connection or an issue with the circuit breaker that supplies power to this circuit. You would need to used a voltage meter to...

Q: I put the wrong key in my car and a few weeks later my car just shut down and it will not start I believe it's the computer but...

Hi there. What had happened is the wrong key set the security to the vehicle. This is to prevent the vehicle from starting with the wrong keys. Try removing the battery cables (+) and (-) for 13 minutes. During that...

Q: How to hook up the shift cable.

The kickdown cable is too tight and needs to be back off. The kickdown cable controls the throttle valve on the transmission which overrides the transmission shifting. If the cable is too tight, then the transmission will not shift and...