Q: Car overheating

My car is overheating, The waterpump was replaced in December 2014.

One thing that needs to be determined is coolant level. Never attempt to open or service a cooling system on a hot engine, as injury can result. There are quite a few possibilities, a thermostat stuck closed, a coolant leak, or possibly a failed head gasket. A cooling system performance test and a cooling system pressure test need to be performed in order to determine the cause of the overheating. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will be able to diagnose the cooling system issue and repair the problem to avoid overheating the engine and cause permanent damage.

3. Car overheating