Q: Q: Car overheating

My car is overheating, The waterpump was replaced in December 2014.

One thing that needs to be determined is coolant level. Never attempt to open or service a cooling system on a hot engine, as injury can result. There are quite a few possibilities, a thermostat stuck closed, a coolant leak, or possibly a failed head gasket. A cooling system performance test and a cooling system pressure test need to be performed in order to determine the cause of the overheating. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will be able to diagnose the cooling system issue and repair the problem to avoid overheating the engine and cause permanent damage.

3. Q: Car overheating