Q: Car not stopping immediately

The brake light is on and the car doesn't stop immediately when I press down on the brake pedal.

A: When the brake warning light displays, it i...

When the brake warning light displays, it is an indication that the brake fluid is low in your Camaro. Low fluid is a sign of a possible leak in the hydraulic brake system. Usually when brake fluid is low, than it also means that the brake pads have become worn out and in need of replacement. I highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to inspect the brake system on your Chevy Camaro as soon as possible. Brake problems are a big safety concern and they will have the experience needed to quickly determine why your Chevy is experiencing these symptoms. They will also be able to make the repairs necessary to restore the function of your Camaro’s braking system.