Q: Hello,my name is Sandra, I have a'05 Pontiac G6,it has a sunroof and water is leaking on the floorboards on both sides,of back. I'

My name is Sandra, I have a'05 Pontiac G6,water is leaking from both sides of the back, I notice when I'm driving ,I hear swooshing from inside of the door and when it's parked water drips, what could this be

Water is like electricity. It follows the path of least resistance. Manufacturers have learned to make water flow over or through the car easily to keep it from getting to the interior. Hearing water sloshing inside any of the doors would indicate that the drain holes on the bottom of the door is blocked, allowing water to pool inside the door and maybe overflow into the car. The drain holes can probably be cleaned with a small screwdriver to poke through them. The rubber seals and weather striping around the windows and the door openings should be checked as well for any rips or cuts. Water would not likely leak into the doors from a leaking sunroof. Even so, the sunroof should have at least one drain if not 4. Most vehicle equipped with a factory installed sunroof have a drain at each corner of the sunroof mechanism that would drain to each corner of the car. Some have drain hoses coming out of the body near the front door hinges and behind the rear wheels under the car. Have those all checked for blockages as well.

3. Hello,my name is Sandra, I have a'05 Pontiac G6,it has a sunroof and water is leaking on the floorboards on both sides,of back. I'