Q: Car neutral when shifting - 1998 Mitsubishi Galant

My car 4g63 galant when driving the first gear always neutral or sometime race change and I don't see the check engine light come on.

3. Car neutral when shifting - 1998 Mitsubishi Galant

Q: Car begins to roll when the shift lever is in park had only starts in the neutral position, just rebuilt the transmission

The neutral start safety switch could be misaligned or a fault in the linkage and./or cable could be contributing to the problem because "Park" is not actually reached when you move the shifter. The whole mechanism from the manual lever...

Q: Can I turbocharge my car?

In order to turbo charge the car you would first have to find a kit that is made for your car. Only a kit made for your car would work since there would be many changes that may cost a...

Q: My valve gasket was done wrong so it leaked into spark plug wells. Then my battery died and the coils are now bad. What happened?

Hi A.S. Thanks for contacting us today. Typically, when oil leaks into the spark plug holes, it will create an electrical short and cause the plugs and wires to fail. The solution to this issue is to resolve the oil...