Q: Car neutral when shifting - 1998 Mitsubishi Galant

My car 4g63 galant when driving the first gear always neutral or sometime race change and I don't see the check engine light come on.

3. Car neutral when shifting - 1998 Mitsubishi Galant

Q: Rattling noise while driving and idling at around 5500 RPM

I would recommend first making sure that an exhaust heat shield is not the issue. This can be done by having a professional get under your vehicle and check for any loose parts on your exhaust system. Replace any faulty...

Q: A/T sign in dashboard

Hello. Thanks for writing in. The warning light is telling you that the automatic transmission is having an issue. It may be a simple sensor issue which occurred during the latest work done. It may be something completely different. The...

Q: Car overheats when I turn air conditioner on

The cooling system has two fans on most cars and one works to keep the engine cool with the A/C off and the other comes on when the A/C is on. The leaking fluid may be coolant from the radiator....