Q: How do you use the speed control system?

How do you use the speed control system?

A: The speed control system on your vehicle is...

The speed control system on your vehicle is the same thing as what other manufacturers call a cruise control system. It allows you to choose a speed you want to cruise at, set the system and then relax a little bit. It can help combat fatigue from long driving, muscle cramps and more. Here’s what you need to know:

1. The engine must be running, and you should be traveling at highway speeds.

2. Accelerate to the speed you want.

3. Press the On button. The Speed Control light should come on in the dash.

4. Let off on the button and then press the Set + button.

5. The system will now be set. You can take your foot off the gas and the car will continue at the speed you have set.

To Disengage Speed Control:

You can turn off the speed control system in several ways:

• Press the Off button.
  • Press the brake pedal.
  • Press the clutch pedal (in a manual transmission).