I need to register my vehicle in Texas I bought it in Iow...

I need to register my vehicle in Texas I bought it in Iowa I need to regíster it so I can get temporary plates and get a title transfer Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to go over that informati...

I need to register my vehicle in Texas I bought it in Iowa I need to regíster it so I can get temporary plates and get a title transfer Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to go over that information regarding your car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know? I need temporary plates. Also how much would it cost to replace a freeze plug on the back side of the engine of a 2005 Chevy tahoe

Automotive Expert
Welcome to Just Answer I'm Chris aka Moose, I'm sorry you are having problems with your Tahoe. I will do my best to help you get this resolved. If I happen to be helping another or step away during our communication, please know I will follow up as soon as I am back available/online. Go to your local county register office where you go to pay for your license plate stickers. They can get you set up by paying the purchase taxes, getting you your registration, and a new license plate. You will not need a temporary license plate in this process. To access the freeze plug on the back of the engine. That will require engine or transmission removal. That will run about $1200 Thank you for visiting Just Answer, I hope I was able to answer your questions. If you have any follow up questions on this concern please use the reply button to let me know. If you are satisfied with my answer please reply, let me know so I can complete your question.

I. HereThank you
Automotive Expert
Glad to help