Q: Car misfiring and sluggish.

My car is misfiring and sluggish.

3. Car misfiring and sluggish.

Q: My truck cut off the other day while driving. Battery is new and good, check relay and its good. When I turn the key it won't move?

Have the battery tested professionally if you have not already done so. A battery can show 12 volts while the car is off, but drop to a low voltage while trying to start the vehicle which is a sign the...

Q: My car keeps cutting off when I put it in reverse and sometimes when it idles.

Hi There, Based upon what you are describing and how the car responds to load, it sounds like you may have a faulty MAP sensor. The Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor senses engine load and generates a signal that is...

Q: Q: Cat monitor will not run, even though i've done the 55 mph for 5 minutes or more numerous times....

There are two O2 sensors. One before and one after the catalyst. The one before is used for fuel control for fuel injections and the one placed after the catalyst is used to measure catalyst efficiency. A scanner will be...