Q: Check engine light, VSA On light, and EPS light all on while driving.

Car all of a sudden had these lights come on, they stay on. Have tried stopping the car and restarting it but it does nothing. What do you suppose this is?

A: Car <a href='https://www.yourmechanic.com/a...

Car warning lights come on for numerous reasons. The Check Engine Light is the most common light and may be on for several possible reasons. The VSA light relates to the vehicle stability assist system which is like a traction control system and helps to control the vehicle under slippery conditions. Your car has wheel speed sensors at all four wheels which relay the wheel speed to this system. When these are not working properly, this can send faulty signals to the system which will cause the Check Engine Light to come on. The EPS light relates to the electronic power steering indicating this is not working properly. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair your specific warning light.