Fully charged battery but nothing is happening when i tur...

Fully charged battery but nothing is happening when i turn the key. i relaced the alternator a week ago per my mechanic thinking the voltage regulator was stuck open and draining the battery. Mechanic's Assistant: Is the c...

Fully charged battery but nothing is happening when i turn the key. i relaced the alternator a week ago per my mechanic thinking the voltage regulator was stuck open and draining the battery. Mechanic's Assistant: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature? Park and not sure 2016 silverado 1500 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Silverado 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far? No im no mechanic by any means. Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Have to keep a charger on it all night or disconnect the battery to keep it charged.'

Automotive Expert
Good afternoon, my name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* ill be helping you, so sorry to hear about the issues here on the Silverado. I know how frustrating it can be to deal with a no start. Now just so im clear the battery keeps on draining overnight? and currently we are sure that the battery is charged but its still not cranking over?

reading 12.7 on meter
Automotive Expert
okay thank you, \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* are only checking with a voltmeter? any accessories or lights working on the vehicle?
Automotive Expert
Phone call session started