Q: Car making loud noises

My car is making a loud noise. It sounds like a very old car without a muffler.

A: If the cars exhaust sounds really loud ther...

If the cars exhaust sounds really loud there can be a few issues causing this concern. An inspection of the exhaust manifold gasket and the rest of the exhaust should be carried out. The flex pipe could have broken due to excessive moment from bad motor mounts for example. Other times rust can wear through the resonator or the muffler. Leaks also can be found next to the welds. I would recommend having a mechanic such as one from YourMechanic come inspect your car's noise issue.