Q: Sputtering and not accelerating. Maybe fuel pump.

I think it has something to do with the fuel pump. The truck sputters and does not accelerate as its supposed to.

A weak fuel pump is indeed a possibility. Fuel injectors and fuel filter being clogged could also cause this issue. I would recommend having the fuel pressure checked first by a professional from YourMechanic. If the fuel pressure is low the fuel system is the cause of the problem. After finding low fuel pressure have the fuel filter replaced. Even if this does not fix the problem it will help and it is a regular maintenance item on most vehicles. If the fuel pressure is still low, the fuel pump is likely the issue. Do not over look the ignition system as it could also be a problem. After your vehicle is inspected by a professional, they can move forward with a repair.

3. Sputtering and not accelerating. Maybe fuel pump.