Q: Car is not starting battery is good and can hear the turnover

Car isn't starting, I can hear the turnover and it tries to start. I don't think it's the battery.

Hello there, Many faults will cause your 2008 BMW 328i crank, but not start. The first step would be ruling out the battery with a load test, this will tell the charge and battery output, indicating if it is able to start the car or not. If the battery is not the culprit the most common causes of a crank no start are the starter, battery cable, ignition switch, fuel pump, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your no start condition and make any repairs required to get your vehicle running again.

3. Car is not starting battery is good and can hear the turnover