Q: Car is not blowing hot air ac works.

Car is not blowing hot air. Coolant levels are fine and air conditioning works. Car does not over heat or anything.

3. Car is not blowing hot air ac works.

Q: Q: Car blowing cold air

The lack of heat being generated by your system may indicate a clogged heater core. The [heater core]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/heater-is-not-working-inspection) is a small radiator like unit that circulates the hot coolant from the engine through the heater core which then uses this...

Q: Axle seal leak

The axle seal leak is unrelated to the flat tire you had. The purpose of the axle seal is to keep transmission fluid from leaking. Depending on the size of the leak, it may be okay to drive with a...

Q: Q: Coolant leak.

A cooling system pressure test using dedicated equipment will be able to pinpoint the location of your coolant leak. Running a vehicle low on coolant can cause it to overheat, resulting in extensive engine damage. My best advise is to...