Q: Car is not blowing hot air ac works.

Car is not blowing hot air. Coolant levels are fine and air conditioning works. Car does not over heat or anything.

Hello - there are 3 potential component conditions needed to make sure the heater provides heat: engine needs to get up to operating temperature - center of the dial (faulty thermostat would prevent this), the heater control valve has to allow hot coolant to flow through the heater core (faulty HVAC control or heater control valve problem), and the HVAC control has to open/close the correct air blend doors under the dash so that air flow passes over the heater core to product hot air (heater control valve and air blend door motor problems). I would recommend having a Heater Is Not Working Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.