Q: Car has problems when braking.

When I apply the breaks no noticeable noise heard but car shakes, or pulsates. It feels like the car slows then learches forward as I break. This happens very rapidly and continuously until the vehicle completely stops. This is felt throughout the car not just in the break pedal. Could this be a bad/warped rotor?

A: What you are feeling is likely the brake ro...

What you are feeling is likely the brake rotors are warped, as you suspected. The rotors may need to be replaced. The rotors can get warped when they get hot and then hit water or excessive braking. Have the brakes inspected and checked to make sure the calipers and slides are not seized and then have the rotors and pads replaced as required. If you'd like, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your home or place of business to help you perform a Brake Rotor Replacement on your vehicle.