Q: Car got heated up. Need to know if required any parts to be changed? 2003 Kia Spectra

Few days ago changed the fan blower near the dashboard. 3 months ago changed radiator, water pump and timing belt. I opened the radiator cap and bubbly water and rusted came out. The host attached near the engine has white dust. Please advise?

Hello - your description of the coolant ("rusty water") suggests that the cooling system has not been well maintained. Rust and debris of any kind in the cooling system indicates corrosion and poor cooling efficiency. I would recommend flushing the cooling system and refilling with the appropriate coolant by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Car got heated up. Need to know if required any parts to be changed? 2003 Kia Spectra