Q: Car doors are stuck, it has been seating for a year. We cannot open the doors or even break the eindows

Car has been seating for over a year. We cannot open either door, sealed shut

I would first recommend trying to unlock the door with the key fob or key while pulling the door handle at the same time. If this does not work, it is possible that your door handles are broken on the inside of the door. If this is the case and you need to break the window, you might try using a heavy sledge-axe. This axe is like a sledge hammer (very heavy) but has an axe head on one end of it. Be sure to wear safety glasses and thick clothing as breaking car windows is never recommended unless absolutely necessary and may result in injury and safety hazards.

3. Car doors are stuck, it has been seating for a year. We cannot open the doors or even break the eindows