Q: Car don't move

I. Was driving on the freeway and the 'Check Gage' lighted on and the car won't move. I pull to the side and turn off the engine. After a while I started the car the chec gage went out and then the car is ok to drive again

A: I would need vehicle model and engine size ...

I would need vehicle model and engine size to help to diagnose. However, the check gauge light comes on to tell you to check a gauge. What gauge was showing a problem? Was their a Check Engine Light on or some other gauge telling you there was a problem. The engine was still running so you most likely have a transmission problem that would need checked. If you want to have one of our technicians come to your location to check your car, they can diagnose why your is having trouble moving and advise you on a repair.