Q: Car shakes and pulls to the right

When I'm driving at speeds higher than 25 mph, there is noticeable shaking in the front end of the vehicle. The car then starts to pull to the right. What could cause this?

Greetings. The Mercury Mystique’s shake that you are experiencing could be due to an abnormally worn tire or a worn motor mount bushing. An abnormally worn tire could cause a shake and a pull. I suggest that the tire is inspected for worn edges and pitting. I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your car’s pulling problem in order to have the correct repairs made.