Q: Q: Car does not start even after I jumpstarted it.

My car would not start. I tried jumping it, but still does not start.

3. Q: Car does not start even after I jumpstarted it.

Q: Q: Why does the check engine light comes on and off

Generally, the check engine light comes on when something fairly serious is going on with the vehicle. This can happen for many different reasons such as a faulty mass air flow sensor, a faulty O2 sensor, a bad catalytic converter,...

Q: Q: Car won't start, but not battery

An engine that cranks normally but doesn't start is lacking fuel, spark, or both. Fuel delivery can be determined by checking fuel pressure, and injector pulse. Spark can be determined using an inline spark tester. Checking for any stored diagnostic...

Q: Loud banging from driver's side rear of car

Hello. A banging noise can come from many different parts in the rear of your vehicle. Typically if the noise only occurs intermittently then it is not a bearing. A bearing tends to make more of a rubbing or roaring...