Q: My car makes noise when accelerating and also takes long to accelerate then later it jumped and also make whistling noise

asked by on August 08, 2017

My car makes noise when accelerating from complete stop and also takes long to accelerate then later it jumped and also make whistling noise same time.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. What you are describing is commonly associated with an exhaust leak. This could be coming from the exhaust manifold (in the engine compartment) or underneath the vehicle. It is also possible that the noise is caused by a vacuum leak or even perhaps from loose valve train hardware in the cylinder heads, the transmission or drive system components. Since there are so many possible sources of this noise, it’s probably best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection. This will permit them to isolate the source of this noise and recommend the right repairs.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr