Q: cant get into reverse while car is on.

well as it say i cant get into first while care is on. it will go in once car is off then i can start the car and it will reverse it just seems like its being blocked from going in. when working all other gears go in while car is on. i say this becasue i need to blled my clutch almost everytime befoer i can drive to engage gears which is another issue im having.

If you are having to bleed the clutch hydraulic circuit repeatedly, you should have that inspected and repaired. Obviously, there is a leak that is admitting air. Once the clutch is functioning, the gear shift issue would be evaluated, if that problem persists. It is possible for synchonizers to wear which would only be addressable during a transmission rebuild but I recommend that you fix the clutch first as that may resolve the shifting issues. If you desire that the clutch malfunction be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a clutch diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. cant get into reverse while car is on.