Q: brake light came on started leaking had brakes fixed should leak stop

brake light came on Sunday with a small leak light stayed on Monday bigger leak had the front brakes fixed drums resurfaced should the leak stop

Brake fluid leak sources are quite varied and can be traced to tubing perforation due to corrosion, bleeder screw leaks, internal master cylinder leaks, and seal leaks. Any leak of brake fluid is serious and so I recommend that you have the leak source identified. If you want the leak source identified by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a brake fluid leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. brake light came on started leaking had brakes fixed should leak stop