Q: Car cuts off when put in drive, doesn't go backward - 2007 Chrysler Pacifica

The car cuts off with a jump everytime you put it in drive. I doesn't do it going backward. Hooked it up to code machine, several codes came up. Vacuum lines, gas cap, etc. Had several people say it could be o2 sensors. We did replace gas cap. Light still on.

Hello. A common fault with your vehicle is the torque converter clutch not releasing properly. This causes stalling when shifting to Drive or Reverse. If you need someone to come to your car, a mobile expert from YourMechanic can come to the site of the vehicle for an inspection of the shifting issue and codes in order to have this corrected.

• Car cuts off when put in drive, doesn't go backward - 2007 Chrysler Pacifica