Q: Cant get a/c blower moter working

The blower fan Suddenly stopped working. So i checked the fuse in the inter pannel it was ok. I replaced the resistor and blower moter. The switch seems to be working the max/defrost/ w/e.. Kicks the condenser on and the pully seems to be working and the clutch is kicking off and on. What now??

Hello, it sounds like you may not have power to the blower motor relay. Check power to the blower motor relay. If there is power into the blower motor relay, but no power to either the blower motor resistor or the blower motor itself, then the relay is bad. If you need further help with this, please reach out to us here at YourMechanic as we are always here to help.