Q: Sunroof doesn't work

The sunroof does not work. And when car locks or unlocks, the locks make a stuttering sound for about two seconds.

The sunroof could fail for either electrical, or mechanical reasons. The sunroof module takes inputs from the switch. It then uses this information to control the sunroof motor through a dedicated relay. A problem anywhere in this system could prevent your sunroof from working. Likewise, a problem with the sunroof’s left mechanism, rails, etc., could prevent proper operation. There is a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) that may apply. It states that the drip rail link may fall out of place, preventing the sunroof from closing properly. The fix is to simply put it back in place. As for your locks, the actuators are making noise; this is fairly common. A trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can inspect your sunroof, and replace your door lock actuator, if deemed necessary.