Q: Can you drive your Chrysler LeBaron with the gas line straight without a gas filter

Can you drive your car with the gas line straight without a gas filter on a 1994 Chrysler LeBaron

Not for very long before you will clog the injectors of the engine. The injectors have a very fine screen that will keep small amounts of dirt and debris that do get by the filter normally, causing it to clog over a long period of time. If you take the filter out then these little screens will clog a lot faster. If you need help with replacing your fuel filter, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come service your vehicle at your own convenience.

3. Can you drive your Chrysler LeBaron with the gas line straight without a gas filter