Q: Can't start car because ignition won't turn.

When I put my key in the ignition it turns a little, but won't turn all the way forward. This makes it impossible to start the car.

You will want try all available keys. Inspect the keys to make sure there is not excessive wear on the key blade. If the keys are consistent and not excessively worn then the problem is occurring either in the Ignition lock cylinder or the lock cylinder housing. With my experience with European vehicles I have often found that both the lock cylinder and the housing need to be replaced together as one component often damages the other. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to disassemble the steering column and replace the ignition cylinder and housing.