Q: Can't start car because ignition won't turn.

When I put my key in the ignition it turns a little, but won't turn all the way forward. This makes it impossible to start the car.

3. Can't start car because ignition won't turn.

Q: My abs light came on

This suggests that you may have low tire pressure in one of your tires. The ABS light may also come on as a result of this for a couple of reasons. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at...

Q: The check engine light came o and the code is P0420 and I can't figure what exactly to replace

As you probably know, the catalytic converter reduces emissions by injecting oxygen into the exhaust stream, mixing oxygen with the emission gases and essentially incinerating the pollutants before they can exit the tailpipe. The converter works with two oxygen...

Q: changing timing belt on 10 year old car with 52k miles, not required till 102 k but decade old belt= bad?

My suggestion would be to take a close look at the belt for microscopic cracks or signs of deterioration. If anything is noted, I would spend the money and replace it as this is a relatively cheap "insurance policy" against...