Q: Can't lock car

I can't lock the car, because the key chamber doesn't work.

3. Can't lock car

Q: Won't shift into 5th or reverse

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1994 Honda Prelude. Go back to the shift linkages and check the integrity of the connections. Any looseness here will result in misalignment problems changing gears. Have this shifting problem inspected in...

Q: Q: AC not coming on

I couldn't find any information on resetting the module. Usually they continually check for faults every key cycle. After a repair it should reset itself. However, I did find that in several cases that the blower motor and the blower...

Q: Engine fan non-stop running until you turn the ignition key off

A P2184 code indicates temp sensor circuit low. That means the voltage that the ECU reads on the temp sensor is low. The ECU interprets this as a hot engine and turns on the fan. A short circuit in the...