Q: Can't get alternator back on after taken it off my Acura 1999 3.2 tl

I toke the alternator off to get to the water pump well put it all back to gether and the alternator is giving me a bit of trouble I can't get it to line up with the holes to go back on wasn't anything holding or behind the alternator wondering is there anything that I have done wrong or need to do

On some alternators there is a bolt hole that has a small slide sleeve that needs to be tapped lightly to open the top bolt hole spacing more open to get alternator back on. If you still have an issue and cannot get it on you may need to get assistance from a mobile mechanic like one from YourMechanic.

3. Can't get alternator back on after taken it off my Acura 1999 3.2 tl