Q: Can Mercedes Control Arms Be Repaired in a Parking Lot?

My euro mechanic said my front lower control arms need to be replaced. The quote was for $1400 including the parts. I bought the parts myself and am considering using YourMechanic. I'm wondering if this is something really in-depth or can be done at my office's parking lot. Also wondering if it's really invasive and difficult or an easy fix that won't likely have issues resulting (I plan to drive a long distance this weekend hence the slight anxiety).

Most if not all front end repairs that we offer can be done on the road or in a parking lot within one parking space. We recommend checking in with your building manager to make sure that this type of service is okay at your office parking lot. For a lower control arms replacement, there would not be an issue getting it done within one visit to your office. This is not as easy as an oil change - it can be pretty invasive since the suspension will have to be taken apart to fix. I would recommend calling YourMechanic to make sure they can do your repairs for you. Do not forget to have an alignment done after the repairs are done.