Q: I think the anti-lock security on my car is active and it doesn't start.

How I unlock service my truck has a tift security and I can't start it

Hi there. Look at the anti-theft system on the vehicle and see if the light is flashing. If the light is flashing, then remove the battery cables and leave them off for 13 minutes. While the cables are off, put the key in the ignition system and turn it on. Activate everything in the vehicle, even though there is no power. Then remove the ignition key and hook up the battery cables. The security system should have reset it self. If the security system still is not turning off, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you