Q: How did I kill 3 alternators and 4 batteries in 6 months?

How do I fix dis issue wit alternators n battery n 6months I had 2 rerun a wire n charge lite stays on wen car running ?

Your description suggests you may have a bad grounding problem, a short somewhere, or potentially a failing voltage regulator. The voltage regulator regulates the power charged to the battery by the alternator to ensure that the battery is not over or undercharged. When this is not working, it may prevent the battery from charging properly despite a good working alternator. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your charging system.