Q: Can i use synthetic oil blend or reg ular oil

I went to get oil change and vavoline said i had to use only synthetic oil

3. Can i use synthetic oil blend or reg ular oil

Q: Warning code P2422

Hello. The vent valve is a common failure on this vehicle. Most of the time, when it is stuck closed it will also cause the vehicle to be hard to fuel with gas. I typically test the valve first and...

Q: My interior rear-view mirror broke off... How can i re-attach it or is it even possible?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The mirror will can be reattached. The main question is if you can remove the part of the clip that is broken from the mirror itself. If you cannot, you may be in a...

Q: Radio’s touchscreen died, what’s the problem?

Your touch screen system has a recall, R40 dated 7/28/2015, that pertains to the radio system being susceptible to a security vulnerability. The vulnerability could allow someone to access the system which could cause problems. The dealer will reprogram your...