Q: Can i use synthetic oil blend or reg ular oil

I went to get oil change and vavoline said i had to use only synthetic oil

3. Can i use synthetic oil blend or reg ular oil

Q: Car burning oil between oil changes.

When an engine is burning oil at a very rapid rate, a few different things could be the cause. A broken valve or insufficient valve guide can cause oil to drop onto the piston and therefore will get burned when...

Q: engine light on for thermostat or temp sensor, EVIC falsely states engine hot due to bad thermostat, also service throttle control

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing more than one issue. It is indeed true that the thermostat and coolant sensors are built into a housing, which will require replacement of the entire...

Q: 2015 Scion Tc, I would like to turn off my horn from going off every time I lock and unlock my car with my keyfob. How can I chang

For Scions, turn ignition on, then off. Then press the valet button on the keyfob 3 times to deactivate the horn from honking. The vehicle should emit only a light chirp instead. Some features on the keyfob are only dealer...