Q: Can i use synthetic oil blend or reg ular oil

I went to get oil change and vavoline said i had to use only synthetic oil

Hi there. Chrysler recommends a MOPAR® API Certified SAE 5W-20 engine oil meeting the requirements of Chrysler Group LLC Material Standard MS-6395. However, to my knowledge, there is no stipulation that the oil must be full synthetic. If there is not a current oil that meets the above standards that is a synthetic blend, it might be possible the full synthetic is the only available solution. If you are going to change from a full synthetic, only use a synthetic blend; not a full conventional oil.

3. Can i use synthetic oil blend or reg ular oil