Q: Can i use synthetic oil blend or reg ular oil

I went to get oil change and vavoline said i had to use only synthetic oil

3. Can i use synthetic oil blend or reg ular oil

Q: Brakes making grinding noise.

The brakes grinding could be an indication they are metal to metal. If the pads are worn out then they are digging into the rotors. In some vehicles with some styles of pads could make an intermittent grinding noise from...

Q: Autozone says the camshaft timing is "over retarded" and this is causing the engine light to be illuminated.

Try changing the engine oil and filter to a good type of oil and filter. This will help with the VCM system and keep it functioning properly. If the VCM continues to act up and cause the engine oil pressure...

Q: Sunroof broken.

Sometimes the seal around the sunroof sticks and if you give it a little push thats all it needs to overcome that binding, other times the switch or motor has failed but the fuse should always be checked first. Have...