Q: Can I be losing cooling though the exhaust?

Little to no heat in cab, watet temp at normal operating temp, air in coolant system, low fluid level but no puddles. Check engine light is on, code says Downstream O2 sensor or catalytic converter.

A: Hi there: The question is a bit confusing,...

Hi there:

The question is a bit confusing, but if you're losing radiator coolant through the exhaust; that's an indication of a head gasket leak; which is a pretty serious issue. However, this would be followed by increased engine temperature, smoke out of the tailpipe and other warning signs. Before you continue to drive your 2000 Dodge Durango too much further, you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic completed a check engine light inspection; so they can download ALL error codes to give them an indication as to what might be going on with your Durango.