Q: Can dual exhausts both exit on left side?

I need your advice about adding dual exhausts on my van. There is an obstacle in my plan because the gas tank is off-center and is behind the axle. This means that both exhaust pipes would have to exit on the left side of the van. The muffler that I now have on the van is a single high-flow with the exhaust exiting straight back. I do not want it to exit in front of the tires because that would affect the nice shiny rims. I won't be able to afford the side pipes. The running boards have been removed because they were damaged. What is your advice and what do you recommend for my dual exhaust plan?

Generally, we only work with factory approved repairs. One way you might be able to seek advice would be to get an estimate from an exhaust shop. When they make an estimate have them thoroughly explain their plan for adding dual exhaust to you van and then you will at least have a plan on how to achieve this. If the price is reasonable you may want to have the shop make necessary modifications and install the dual exhaust on the van.

3. Can dual exhausts both exit on left side?