Q: Can an ABS traction control problem cause your car to shut down?

Car keeps shutting down while driving.

The ABS system will not cause the engine to die. You will need to have the engine scanned for any trouble codes to see the reason you are having the engine stall. This is necessary to pinpoint the cause for an accurate repair.

I’d recommend getting some assistance from a qualified mechanic who can diagnose your cars stalling problem and make the repairs that are needed.

3. Can an ABS traction control problem cause your car to shut down?