Q: Can 1 man replace a fuel pump and sending unit, clean out sludge and particles from fuel tank in about 1 hour? Think I was scammed

Mobile mechanic worked on my 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer (had been stored for a couple years and tank was virtually empty). He claims he dropped tank, cleaned all gunk and particles from tank, replaced fuel pump and sending unit, all in about 1 hour. He filled up the tank...supposedly, so I can't tell if it's working right or not ( On empty it was reading 3/4 of a tank). I prepaid for the pump and work and I don't believe he did anything. I know he didn't drop the gas tank because there are still plenty of spider webs connecting car bumper to the gas tank.i think I was ripped off and he didn't replace anything. Is it possible for 1 man to replace a fuel pump in 1 hour, all without having the key to the car? It was locked at the time.

3. Can 1 man replace a fuel pump and sending unit, clean out sludge and particles from fuel tank in about 1 hour? Think I was scammed