Q: Bushing need replaced and something to do with the boot also?

The first thing i noticed Like 6 months ago was that it was harder to turn my steering wheel and my power steering fluid was fine.Then after an oil change I noticed my car was louder, like the exhaust pipe or something in the back was loud. Then 3 months later a weird noise started when I turned to the left. I had a bad mechanic look at my car due to a very loud whining/moaning noise i hear when i turn all the way to the left, (the noise seems to come and go) and he said that noise was completely normal something about the boot rubbing on something. He said that was normal but on a separate note my tire rod ends needed to be replaced. I have driven this car since it was new and have never had that happen. That was the first problem then a weird wobble started and i got 2 new tires and that almost went away. During an oil change I asked them to look at my tire rod and they said yes my tire rod ends/bushing need to be replaced. So I don't know what kind of repair needs to be done?

3. Bushing need replaced and something to do with the boot also?