Q: Broken line

There is a copper line going from the exhaust manifold to engine bay and it has a break in it I just trying to figure out what it's for it is fully deleted and tuner it runs great and like a bat out of hell

A: A copper line from the exhaust manifold to ...

A copper line from the exhaust manifold to the engine bay sounds like an EGR pipe to me. If that's broken, the EGR won't be working as it should, and would just be injecting clean air as opposed to reusing exhaust gas as it should. The broken pipe would also act as an exhaust leak. If it is tuned, there may be an EGR delete in it anyway, in which case it would just act as an exhaust leak. This diagnosis should be verified by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.