Q: Q: Brakes grinding

My rear brakes started grinding the other day.

3. Q: Brakes grinding

Q: how to install front disc brake pads

Brake pads can be accessed by unbolting the brake caliper from the torque plate. If you are installing new brake pads, though, such must be done at the same time that the brake rotors are re-surfaced or replaced and all...

Q: Brake rotor and pads choice

Hi there. When it comes to buying brake pads, to be completely honest, almost every aftermarket part made today will be fine for your application. In regards to personal preference, I'm a fan of OEM brake pads and rotors -...

Q: computer will not talk to altenator 2011 vw routan

Hi there. Each mechanical and electrical system in today's vehicles are monitored and in many ways, controlled by a series of sensors and electrical connections that send and receive data from the ECU in order to work effectively. The alternator...