Q: Q: Brakes grinding

My rear brakes started grinding the other day.

3. Q: Brakes grinding

Q: Dashboard lights and speedometer malfunctioning

Hi there. A problem such as this can be caused by many things. Anything from a bad battery, to wiring problems, can cause the vehicle's cluster to behave erratically. As problems like these can sometimes be difficult to diagnose, I...

Q: I have a 89 Ranger and im getting gas in the vacuum line to the break booster which is eating thru the rubber

You should check the fuel injection pressure regulator for leaking fuel through the top vacuum port and if it is then replace it. Also replace the brake booster check valve on the brake booster. This should be the cause of...

Q: Heater malfunction

Hello. There are several possible components that could be causing the problem you are having with your heat. If the thermostat is sticking intermittently or if the heater control regulator opens and closes when it isn’t supposed to, it could...