Q: Q: Brakes grinding

My rear brakes started grinding the other day.

3. Q: Brakes grinding

Q: Electrical problems after engine rebuild

An inspection should be carried out to see if any part of the the wiring loom was crushed, pinched, or cut during the installation of the motor. A starting/charging system test can be performed to ensure proper operation and cranking...

Q: Does my car have rear disc or drum brakes?

The rear brakes on this vehicle will have rotor discs. If you suspect that you have a problem with the rear brakes then you should have a brake safety inspection done by a mechanic. One of our technicians can come...

Q: Car shutting off in the middle of driving

Hello. The first thing that I would suggest that you do is have an inspection of the electrical charging system completed. It is possible that the alternator is working intermittently. There are brushes inside of the alternator that conduct electricity....