Q: Brake pedal is to small for my big foot friend. Is there another larger (longer or wider) to put on?

My Friend has a 13 shoe and the 4" by 3" brake pedal is just too small for him to quickly locate without always bending under the dash to look for it. Isn't there something to attach to make that pedal larger?

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are pedal extensions on the market you can purchase to raise the pedal up higher. Typically there are other ways to adjust the pedals as well (typically for performance or handicap purposes). These extensions screw or clip onto the pedal and most are adjustable. This would make the pedal taller, and for someone who is likely tall, may make braking even more difficult. This is one of the situations where you will not know until you try it. Practice driving that particular vehicle, and a different grip on the brake pedal may help to improve the quality of driving. For more help adjusting the pedals, contact our service department.

• Brake pedal is to small for my big foot friend. Is there another larger (longer or wider) to put on?