Q: Brake pedal fades

I had fading brake pedal. checked all 4 wheels no leaks and no leaks any where else. I replaced the master cylinder bench bled the master cylinder and all 4 wheels. Had good pedal until I started the car the pedal would slowly fade to the floor. First thought a bad master cylinder. So I replaced it. Had the same problem. Ok so maybe I had 2 bad m.c. I replaced it again. Still the same problem. I can believe having gotten a bad master cylinder maybe even 2 bad ones but 3 the odds of that are extreme. I am at a loss to what it could be. ABS appears to be fine with no codes and or leaks. Help!!!!

You still have air in the system and it gets trapped inside the brake lines and ABS system. You will need to have the ABS system accessed and use the scanner to put the system into bleed function. When it is put in this function then bled out then the pockets of air can be removed from the system. You may need to use a pressure bleeder to get the air out of the system.

3. Brake pedal fades