Q: Brake lights stopped working

My brake lights no longer work, All the other lights work, except the brake lights. I've changed the bulbs and checked all of the fuses, all to no avail.

A: Hi there. Malfunctioning brake lights is a ...

Hi there. Malfunctioning brake lights is a issue a commonly found in vehicles. If the bulbs have been replaced already this issue points towards the brake light switch that has deteriorated. The brake light switch sends a signal to your brakes lights to let them know to turn on when your brakes are applied. A mechanic from YourMechanic can be sent to verify this issue and replace your brake light switch as necessary.