Q: Electrical problem in Nissan pathfinder 01, burning out my spark plugs and temp censor in the last two months.

asked by on December 21, 2017

I recently took my car to get a tune up and to get the ac checked because it only blew air when driving, my spark plugs were also changed out the month before with my temp sensor. He did all the things he needed to but couldn't figure out the ac problem and why my spark plugs along with the temp sensor were burnt out already. He suggested I go to a mechanic that specializes in electrical work. What can I do?

The only way you can burn out spark plugs in a month is to have your engine running so lean it will have misfires, low power and other driveability problems. I suggest having fuel system pressure tested and computer tested for codes and problem should be identified. You may have a vacuum leak also. I suggest you have a qualified mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the vehicle out for you and they can also check the a/c for you.